Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anticipation

Recently I've been feeling a little down in the dumps. After I got over the fact that I was feeling that way, I was able to try and figure out why. My conclusion was that there seems to be natural changes occurring, summer is changing to fall, its the beginning of the school year, I just went back to work and my classes all start this week. I think that with all of the changes I was just feeling some anxiety from anticipating how everything will turn out. I've also noticed that I'm not the only one feeling this way, I tend to think season change has a lot to do with it. It is a natural shift and it effects us all. So my best advice is to accept how your feeling, and figure out what is making you feel that way. Happy thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment